Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Chazzyboi

Reason for your ban: Use of XRay

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I regret and apologise for the fact that I used the XRay mod to gain an unfair advantage over everyone else, just because I was too lazy to stripmine like someone that genuinely cares about the game and survival experience enough to put any real effort in. I don't know what I was hoping to achieve, or thinking, but I must've just wanted to ruin the experience for myself, assumed that nobody would notice, and doing something that's so disrespectful to staff by subconsciously underestimating their vigilance and ability by an incredible amount. I'd like to apologise also for disrespecting and ignoring the rules that are put in place for a reason - to make this server so enjoyable, and that supply such a solid SMP experience. I am extremely disappointed in myself and embarrassed about this entire situation, because I've ruined it for myself, put my goals above the server's rules, was caught being the epitome of selfish and disrespectful, and since this was the first time I ever used the XRay mod i have evidently quickly learned that it is not the way forward, nor the right thing to do, nor morally correct. I completely understand that i was absolutely in the wrong, was banned for a totally valid reason, can be proven totally guilty in an instant, and really shouldn't be unbanned at all since i defeated the object of an SMP server, but it would mean so, so much to me if you would give me a second chance, and I'm very grateful that i was given the reality check that i needed to realise what I was doing was so wrong, and, again, disrespectful. This will never happen again, not on this server, nor any other. This got really waffly but i just wanted to express my embarrassment.

Why do you want to come back: This server has an absolutely fantastic community, everybody is so welcoming, kind and accepting. It's been the place for the past few days where i could just come and relax by building and talking to friendly people. It was just like how i used to play Minecraft years ago when i was a little kid and so i hope you can understand why this server was so attractive to me. It's set up in such a way that everything is extremely convenient and I know now that the rules are there for a very good reason. It would mean the absolute world to me if one of the staff could consider unbanning me, because I don't know what I'll do in the evenings anymore. Thank you so much for reading.

Thank you for finally being straight with me.

Now. As per our /rules, x-ray is usually a permaban. However, because you have been straight with me, i've decided to lessen your sentence to a 30-day temp ban instead. All of your diamond wares and mining results will be confiscated and your balance will be reset to zero.

In the mean time, you might want to take a look at our full rule book to familiarize yourself with our rules and to ensure you don't break any more upon your return:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13