Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Home Town

Minecraft name: alii_styles

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: Hi, I was using x-ray on my singleplayer world like two hours ago (I'm very lazy to search diamonds), then I stop playing that and came back to play at home town server. I forgot to change to vainilla minecraft to play at the server, I was dissapointed when I saw I was banned, then I realized that I enter at the server with x-ray mod. I'm sorry that this happen because I really love to play on the server with my friend. I know it is a serious mistake and I will accept it if I don't get unbanned. I'm sorry for beeing so inatenttive.

Why do you want to come back: It's the first server I enter and I literally like instantly. I hope this can be solved so I can play again at the server. I enter yesterday for the first time and I already love it! The community is very kind and helpfull, and I think that if I can't come back again I won't find another server like this one. Thank you to the people who created and administrate the server, and to the community! 

I’m confused how you can be mining on our server and forget that you have an xray mod on but... regardless.

Here on HomeTown we have a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray. It’s clearly stated in our tutorial, quiz, and rules. In fact, it is stated in the /rules as a permaban worthy offense.

However, since you have admitted your guilt and not tried to lie to me about it, I have decided to change your ban to a 30-day temp ban instead. All your mining wares will be confiscated and your balance will be reset to $0.

In the mean time, you might want to review our full rulebook to familiarize yourself with our rules so you don’t break any more upon your return:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13