Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Tyepie

Reason for your ban: failure to replant

Who banned you: rty

Why should you be unbanned: because one i was going replant after i finished some construction on my new town with the help of vandustyy and of course I have a town i have to take care of

Why do you want to come back: because i just started a new town and literally just got unbanned after lying dormant for 7 months vowing to never come back to hometown but i came back new decade new me 

That sucks, I mean, I got banned from stealing a piece of sponge and got a PERM BAN when I thought it was a community chest since it was unlocked for everyone and you know, there are plugins for that.

please do not reply on appeals that are not your own

Alright, so normally we just send out a mail in which we ask to remember to replant. But... You left almost 30 tree of different sorts not replanted. When you use our public farms, you replant right after you are done harvesting. If you cannot replant due to something happening IRL, let a staff member know. Attending your minecraft town does not go under this.
This ban serves as a reminder to replant. I will have you unbanned asap.

i was banned for x-ray i admit to it and can i please me unban
1. i want x_ray again i promise please unban me
2.i was banned by rty i promise i wont do any rule breaking again please unban me
3username Pooh_Bear259
4. server smp.hometownmc.com
5. i am really sorry

pooh_bear259 please do not respond to ban appeals that are not your own