Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal - pluffpenguin
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: PluffPenguin

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I don't remember specifically how I got banned because this was around 3 or 4 years ago. As a senior in high school I feel that I've matured a significant amount.

Why do you want to come back: This was the best hometown server that I've ever been on, and also where I learned the basics of Minecraft. 

Are you sure you're banned? Please can you show me a screenshot of your login message when you try join.
- KatNip

Do you have another minecraft name you were using, I have no record of your name in my database.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(03-28-2020, 06:14 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Are you sure you're banned? Please can you show me a screenshot of your login message when you try join.

(03-31-2020, 03:20 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Do you have another minecraft name you were using, I have no record of your name in my database.

[Image: BEAN.PNG]Apologies for the long response. This is the message

What was the account name you were banned on? Please can you double check the spelling and if it is the same account that you're claiming to be banned.
- KatNip

(04-16-2020, 10:46 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: What was the account name you were banned on? Please can you double check the spelling and if it is the same account that you're claiming to be banned.

[Image: unknown.png]

it's PluffPenguin

Please answer the following questions and answer with at least two or more sentences for each:

why is grief wrong?

why should you not grief?

why is following the rules important?
- KatNip