• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Re-Selling Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: Maximus_Tom

Reason for your ban: Re-Selling

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I am not sure how to say this without it sounding like an excuse, but I'll do my best. What I did was very wrong. Although I never read the server rule about reselling, all of the shops I have done it to have had signs that say things like "Items are not for resell," but I ignored them. I understand if this Neglecting-The-Rules ends up being a permanent ban, but I really hope not. If I get unbanned, I will study every single rule, and read every sign I ever see again. Please consider this Ban Appeal. I will never, ever Re-Sell items ever again, nor will I ever break the server rules, or warp rules ever again

Why do you want to come back: I love the community, the style of play, the fun plugins, and one of my best IRL friends spends a lot of time on this server, and I enjoy playing with him. This is probably my favorite Semi-Vanilla Minecraft server I have ever played on. It would mean a lot to me if I were unbanned. Thank you for taking the time to read this Ban Appeal.

Sincerely,
Maximus_Tom
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers 

Alright. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept your apology as sincere. You have been banned from at least one shop that i know of, so you'd best observe our rules of not trespassing where you are no longer welcome. Be aware that should this happen again, we will not be so lenient next time. It would be wise to review our full rulebook before returning to the server, so that you do not break any further rules.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

(05-16-2020, 11:45 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Alright. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept your apology as sincere. You have been banned from at least one shop that i know of, so you'd best observe our rules of not trespassing where you are no longer welcome. Be aware that should this happen again, we will not be so lenient next time. It would be wise to review our full rulebook before returning to the server, so that you do not break any further rules.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

I am so thankful to be unbanned. I will certainly never visit that shop again, although I am not sure if it is Evol's shop, Shovelhead's shop, or both. I would like to find out ASAP, so that I don't get perm banned when I am not sure where I am not welcome. I will also check the rulebook or ask a staff member before doing something that I'm not sure is okay or not. Thanks again for unbanning me. I can't wait to be back!  Smile
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers