• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
my ban appeal for greifing I apoligize everyone
Heart 
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the hometown smp server.

Minecraft name: my name is soulplanet96207.

Reason for your ban: the reason for my ban was that I griefed.

Who banned you: illogical song banned me from the server.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I have only did this once. also I
didn't mean to harm anyone on the server. I respect people and when a person lost their sigh and
thought I had it even though I didn't , I made them 3 signs so not only they get there sign back
they go 2 extra and I couldn't have done it but I did and was nice. I am so sorry for this and I
mean to do harm to people.

Why do you want to come back: I want to continue to sell things trade things and buy things from and
people. I also want to continue expanding my house, decorating, yard work, riding my horse, and
visiting people, NOT GREIFING. I want to be nice and I will never grief people again. I am so sorry
for what I have done and I shouldn't have done it because it was wrong.

stay safe and wash your hands!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly:soulplanet96207

You were not banned for removing a sign, you were banned for breaking into this person's house, and removing items from inside.

[Image: mkOIePG.jpg]

You dug into this house

[Image: YweXr6B.jpg]

You messed with this couch, stole a head

[Image: qe3ANxf.png]

(the couch before, I don't know which head it's supposed to be- because the rollback broke it)

[Image: lKpBpqd.png]

You mined into this wall, and around - then into the ceiling.

[Image: rjmPzJm.jpg]

So no. Your ban was not for  taking a sign, you griefed a house.

Now I need you to answer some questions before we continue.

Are you allowed to break or place things in someone's building if they didn't say you can?

Why is it not fair to people if you break their stuff?

What did you learn from this?

(05-24-2020, 09:24 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: You were not banned for removing a sign, you were banned for breaking into this person's house, and removing items from inside.

[Image: mkOIePG.jpg]

You dug into this house

[Image: YweXr6B.jpg]

You messed with this couch, stole a head

[Image: qe3ANxf.png]

(the couch before, I don't know which head it's supposed to be- because the rollback broke it)

[Image: lKpBpqd.png]

You mined into this wall, and around - then into the ceiling.

[Image: rjmPzJm.jpg]

So no. Your ban was not for  taking a sign, you griefed a house.

Now I need you to answer some questions before we continue.

Are you allowed to break or place things in someone's building if they didn't say you can?
no i am not soposed to and i was being stupid when i did it. I want thinking
Why is it not fair to people if you break their stuff? 
it is on their propety and it is there stuff and I should not take it orr mess with it because it is thers until they let me have it or give it to me. they wrere probaly mad that I did that. 
What did you learn from this? that I shouldnt greif and doing things like this will just get me banned from a server. I also should leave pepols stuff alone and not touch it unless they want me to. 

Thank you for your answers.

You have been unbanned

when you come back, please read the rules by doing /rules again

Welcome back to hometown!

thank you  so much i will not greif anymore and i get to play on this server again yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!