Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal-beacon theft
Server you were banned on smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: yell00

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: EMC_

Why should you be unbanned: The beacon placed was by me and my friends. I took it to put it somewhere else so our town would look better. I apologize for what I did I should've gotten permission to take it. I also apologize from me saying I hate this server in the discord.  

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I are making a town and would really need some help, AND my friend and I are making a shop which he would really like to have some help with too.

You stole my beacon from my base area. You took the whole base and the beacon. To be unbanned I need you to answer the following.

Why is grief bad?

Are you allowed to take things from other people's builds?

How is griefing bad for the server?
Professional Land Remover

(07-21-2020, 05:00 AM)EMC_ Wrote: You stole my beacon from my base area. You took the whole base and the beacon. To be unbanned I need you to answer the following.

Why is grief bad?

Are you allowed to take things from other people's builds?

How is griefing bad for the server?

Oh! I'm sorry for that so much! I thought that was our beacon! And our plot. 

Grief is bad because it ruins peoples hard work.

No I am not. I had no idea that it was built by someone else. If I did, I wouldn't of.

Griefing is bad because it leaves a bad reputation for the server.

Thank you for your responses. While I don't believe you thought it was your area, as we live in completely different biomes, you will be unbanned. Upon your return, you will need to give a staff member all stolen items. failure to do so will result in your rebanning.

As of this posting you are unbanned.

EMC_
Professional Land Remover