• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: SelfishShrimp

Reason for your ban: Xray
Who banned you: Kat & EMC

Why should you be unbanned: I was in the middle of mining out a whole chunk for some guy so I could make a bbt of money, and out of nowhere I got banned. I wasn't even in a mine, and I wasn't even strip mining, I was just mining out the chunk right next to the guy. It said that I am not allowed to appeal, but I was given no proof, and no way to prove myself. It was completely unexpected to me.

Why do you want to come back: The guy I was mining for gave me a bunch of stuff, and it was really good stuff so I feel really bad that he lost all the stuff he gave me. If I am not unbanned can you at least let me give him all his stuff back. The server I usually play on got shut down and wont be up for about 2 months, and this was my first option, as I haven't been here in a while.

Just because you weren't mining at the time doesn't mean you didn't X-Ray (the server keeps logs). You had been mining before hand and X-Rayed in someone elses tunnels to get diamonds. Your ban message said not to appeal because we have zero tolerance for X-Ray. Your actions have consequences.
- KatNip

What do you mean by it keeps logs? logs of what?

logs of everything you break, place etc. So despite you being banned while mining with someone, we're still able to see you x-rayed.
- KatNip