smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name:
_Its_Emma_

Reason for your ban:
Fail to replant tree at /warp oakfarm

Who banned you:
Ender

Why should you be unbanned:
I think I should be unbanned from the hometown server because I did fail to replant a tree at the oak farm, but that reason was only because it was my first time in the server, and I was so excited to start building and playing with my friends that I forgot to replant the tree that I mined for wood. I know that I broke a rule, but I promise if I am let back in the server I will replant any tree that I mine as well as, if any, the trees that other people mine and forget to replant.

Why do you want to come back:
I would really like to come back to the server because it was really fun for me to be able to play with other people and to make new friends with people in the server. In addition, I have Minecraft Java Edition, so I can only play with my friends if I go on a server with them, so when I found this server I was so excited to finally be able to play with my friends. Without it, we will have to find a new server and I'm sure they won't be as friendly as everybody in hometown, but if it is what I have to do, then I guess I will have to deal with it. But, I really do hope that you take my appeal in consideration to unban me from the server! Also, I hope everyone who takes the time to read this has a great day!!

Hi there,

You forgot to replant five trees at /warp oakfarm. See picture below.

[Image: YLOzUP8.png]

Since this was pretty minor, I'll be unbanning you shortly. In the future, please remember to replant all trees you break at public tree farms. The same goes for any other public use farm on the server; replant what you take. If you think you may forget again use the forests at /warp res as you aren't required to replant here.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]