• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random inactive bases owned by inactive player near my and Eli_Eli_Eli_'s joint bases
Can staff do anything about this? It makes it difficult to expand and it is really annoying. Also, I think that at least one of the bases was built when my base already existed
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers 

Going to need a bit more information before i can look into this. Where is your base? Where is their base? Are you saying it's within your 100 block buffer? Or just near by? What do you consider ''inactive''? We don't tend to remove players bases no matter how ''inactive'' you feel they might be, players can and do come back even after extended absences.

(12-25-2020, 03:43 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Going to need a bit more information before i can look into this. Where is your base? Where is their base? Are you saying it's within your 100 block buffer? Or just near by? What do you consider ''inactive''? We don't tend to remove players bases no matter how ''inactive'' you feel they might be, players can and do come back even after extended absences.

welp thats irritating im boxed in on one direction; I can't expand cuz they have a base ~110 blocks over there. Guess I cant do anything about it Sad

lol you didn't answer any of my questions, how can i look into this for you?

(02-20-2021, 06:04 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: lol you didn't answer any of my questions, how can i look into this for you?

Well i cant get on the server right now, and i forgot the specific names... by tomorrow I should have the neccesary info!