• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snap shot 21w14a (1.17)
Heart 
I was trying to install Optifine G7 and coincidently found out that anyone can access snapshot..

LOL!

I was too excited and decided to explore. Its cool guys.... I am not done exploring yet but really had a lot of fun.

Those new ores were awesome. I like the spyglass a lot, similar to binocular. Will be useful for us to zoom something from far instead of flying towards it. I love the candles too but not sure if i could lit it. 

I am now practicing to get used to it in case we decided to upgrade so that I know where and how. 

I have not tried what those new ores could do or what purpose it has. I have seen on youtube but its absolutely satisfying when i played by myself. I was able to explore.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hahah! YUp! All of us can play the snapshots! Just make sure to not accidentally join any of your single-player worlds when you play in these snapshots, because there might still be bugs and issues that hadn't been fully fixed!

Funzy
"You are way less than what you could be. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today"

You can even go back in time and play older versions.

(04-14-2021, 02:20 AM)TheDutyPaid Wrote: You can even go back in time and play older versions.

Yeap, i know i can play older versions but i dint realize snapshots will be available there as well. 
They just recently launched it so its now available. 

Overall, its pretty cool.

(04-13-2021, 11:47 PM)HqppyFeet Wrote: Hahah! YUp! All of us can play the snapshots! Just make sure to not accidentally join any of your single-player worlds when you play in these snapshots, because there might still be bugs and issues that hadn't been fully fixed!

Funzy

I created new creative single world and tried it.