• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tclor/Felixlou1122's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: tclor (Felixlou1122 when i was banned)

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): So I was banned years ago (here is my poorly written ban appeal form at that time https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1458 ) for harvesting someone else's potato farms if I recall correctly. I know I was permanently banned but I have been going through old screenshots and found this server again. Hometownmc is the first-ever Minecraft server I had joined and I was not very mature. I didn't understand English well enough and was even more clueless about how to behave on a server. It has been almost 5 years and I have changed a lot, I just want to revisit the place where my journey of Minecraft servers began. 

Why do you want to come back: As I have mentioned above, I am hit with a  strong wave of nostalgia and would really love to revisit the first Minecraft server I've ever joined. I don't mind how much the server has changed. I just really want to experience the server again, as a way better Minecraft player and a more responsible person.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Just as a note, the server has had a total reset since you've last been on. All your items, builds, and balance have been wiped. If you had any rank, that should still remain. Please contact a staff member if you have any further issues.