• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's me .. "DemonicBitch"
Lock the thread, I have nothing to say now , I tired my best to apologize and show how wrong I was and you didn't even listen .
I asked if there was any chance for me to get unbanned and other staff said you might be ! But I realized now how wrong I was to write an appeal again because the mod who banned me was DK how sweet! First of all when I built that gaint cock in the past with a fanfic story about you and star in it! While u was building and some other player was watching he liked the idea and Juliet and I were excited to see how you going to act and when I disconnected and came back I found myself banned for "Building obiv*idk* buildings" I remember I read most of the server's rules and I didn't find any rule about the cock thing! All I remember is that I wrote a thread in the past about building the WW2 Nazi cross "WW2 Project" by AngelicBrit and people told me that a lot of players got banned for building the Nazi Symbol I didn't know anything about building a cock bullshit! And I remember when I abused that creative glitch I got banned and when I apply'd Sio told me something like this " If you do anything wrong again , you will be banned so be good " and I fucked up again! but I really didn't mean it or know about the cock rule! I didn't even know about that building rule I thought it was about the Nazi cross anyway lets forget the past, All I remember when I opened my skype and say u online " 6 months ago" so I started to insult ya because you acted like a dick to me and i read admok's old application when he said "Rip brit grimm banned her etc..." and you shared it to public i really hate'd yai remember how much pain u caused me while playing you didn't even warn me or told me about building that huge dick! why didn't u warn me in the skype? or told me when i came back? You know that i didn't know and yes u wanted to me to do anything so u could ban me again! You knew that all i cared about in HomeTown was my best friends who haven't ever came online again such as Juliet rip her idk what happened to her and i miss her like crazy! All i remember that i was a bad player to everyone but i remember how much did i really love this server, anyway i wont be unbanned and u know u gonna reply a lot of pain and shit to me so I wont respond again i hope you lock the thread! I guess i'll be stuck in real life issues from now on ! I'll try to apply next year maybe your forgiveness feelings will evoluve. See ya later DK

Messages In This Thread
It's me .. "DemonicBitch" - by Britney John - 08-02-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: It's me .. "DemonicBitch" - by DK_ - 08-03-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: It's me .. "DemonicBitch" - by Britney John - 08-03-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: It's me .. "DemonicBitch" - by DK_ - 08-03-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: It's me .. "DemonicBitch" - by Britney John - 08-03-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: It's me .. "DemonicBitch" - by Grimm_Wolfe - 08-03-2016, 11:59 PM