• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Abusive Staff (Lexachu, Viloceraptor)
(08-17-2016, 08:54 AM)FruitsAndVeggies Wrote: After these comments, Lex steps in for the first time, as shown here:

[CHAT] [Mod] Lex >> gay isnt a curse?
[CHAT] [Guest] FruitsAndVeggies >> gay
[CHAT] [Mod] Lex >> FruitsAndVeggies, im gonna let u know rn
[CHAT] [Mod] Lex >> trollings just gonna get u banned
[CHAT] [Guest] FruitsAndVeggies >> srry Sad
[CHAT] [Mod] Lex >> and im out of patience today

I addressed the above in the original post. I made a few jokes the first 10 minutes I was on. If anyone had said, "Hey, that's offensive to me, please stop." I would of completely complied and apologized, but no one said anything like that. I was saying Lex was abusive because of Plug.Dj, but I changed my mind about that. You can read it in the most recent edit of the original post. As for Vil, he threatened to ban for, and would not give me a reason why. That should raise a red flag with anyone. You should not be able to freely threaten people with a ban for no reason.

Also what is a thread rating? I see this one has like 4 stars and I'm not sure what that means.

Lex essentially told you to stop, she shouldn't need to spell it out for you.
You said you would have completely complied and apologized, and you said "srry", which seems like you understood it was time to stop, but you replied with asking if the n word was okay, showing you going back on your word minutes later.

Vil came online and responded to you as Lex wanted an admin to take care of the situation, so he launched into it rather than wasting time. Granted he could have explained Lex asked him to take over, but at that point, I'd have been fed up as well. He didn't freely threaten to ban you for no reason, he actually had a pretty good one.

As for thread rating, no idea.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abusive Staff (Lexachu, Viloceraptor) - by Star - 08-17-2016, 09:42 AM