• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building a PC
Been thinking about building my own recently and was watching some youtube tutorials on building a pc. Some of them are quite long but worth it if you are really interested.

For me though, while it's cheaper to build your own PC, i rather not mess anything up and waste money, so i'll play safe and save up and buy from someone. If your confident and decently smart it's pretty easy as long as you can afford it.

I can see how people can make profit from building pcs and selling them on. They can at times make anywhere between £50-£350+ if not more. Even if not selling the pc on, and just building your own PC, that's quite a bit saved. There are websites that lets you put parts together and gives you links to the cheapest parts that they know about. Go make a PC on some site, then go to some PC website and compare the prices.

An average gaming PC can cost between £400-£500 ($533.97-$667.42) - Higher gaming PCs tend to be around £750ish.

PC parts site > http://pcpartpicker.com/list/QZs7XH (Click system build to start your own or go look at others builds)

P.S, by no means an expert, just spent a sh*t-ton of time reading about PCs.

Edit: Most important thing for a gaming PC is the Graphics card (with decent cooling fans) then a decent CPU and around 8gb ram.
IGN: Genocore

Messages In This Thread
Building a PC - by tacoshell826 - 09-08-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Building a PC - by Rowebot - 09-08-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Building a PC - by Thorsassin - 09-08-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Building a PC - by firegene - 09-08-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Building a PC - by DK_ - 09-08-2016, 08:59 PM