• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Absolutely Sorry- Dawn's Ban Appeal
I relize that the above is probably no adequate enough for the staff to seriously think about appealing my ban for X-ray.
So, Here is more detail on why i think i should be unbanned.

Why Should I be Unbanned: Yes, I will Admit to Using the mod Know as X-Ray and I used it to locate at least 40-ish diamonds. I Honestly was not thinking at the time of the penalties of this offense and thought i was being sneaky and getting away with it. To be honest I'd like to Thank Grimm_Wolfe for putting me in my place and reminding me that no matter how i break the rules, The staff will always find out one way or another. And i feel that i should have been expecting this even though i clearly knew what the rules were hence why you guys make us go through a 3-part tutorial As posted in the attachment the only mod i now have is the Xeranos Minimap mod for 1.8.8 and i was told that was fine. But that isnt what im talking about right now. I fully understand now that this amazing server has a 0 tolerance policy for x-ray and i will never use it again. And im hoping that since this is my first offence that i might be given a second chance to make things right and to enjoy being a member of HomeTown,

Why I want to be unbanned: I want to be unbanned because in the two months i played ln this server i made lots of friends. Its one of the friendliest servers i have come across with a very welcoming community, I still cant believe i would risk all that for a few resources.  I miss my friends on there alot already to be completely honest. And the guilt of what i have done is eating away at me and i feel completely horrid. I dont think i could ever find another server like this one. I sincerely hope that you guys will consider my appeal.

Thank You ~DawnDaStormcloak
Who We Become, And Who We Wanna Be...Are As Different As Night And Day~Mandopony

[Image: 28ce0d25de3c2adc0e2c96ff5978a823.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im Absolutely Sorry- Dawn's Ban Appeal - by DawnDaStormcloak - 01-18-2016, 01:30 AM