• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a real appeal, but I want to know why
The closest thing Jessinya said was:
[17:14:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] Jessinya >> wanted her to get someone to ask her out at our school dance yesterday
[17:17:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] Jessinya >> im gonna get jacob lilly
Nothing was implied about looking up skirts. In addition to that, you know you were fully warned about your comments on the server, in public and private messaging. This has gone on for a while now and you were told to stop. Neither Jess or Lilly had mentioned anything close to what you said in global chat. I showed the message you had put to another staff member, they had agreed for me to ban you due to how many continuous warnings you have had.
[17:18:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] ICrookedI >> Dont make them look up her skirt
The reason I refused to tell you why you were banned is because its something to be discussed not through someone else's account. You are the person who is banned, and its your responsibility to find out why, without using other people.
- KatNip

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a real appeal, but I want to know why - by TheOnlyKat - 10-02-2016, 05:19 AM