• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Absolutely Sorry- Dawn's Ban Appeal
(01-20-2016, 04:14 AM)Saiyaka Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 01:30 AM)DawnDaStormcloak Wrote: i clearly knew what the rules were
(01-18-2016, 01:30 AM)DawnDaStormcloak Wrote: I fully understand now that this amazing server has a 0 tolerance policy for x-ray

How does that make any sense?

Furthermore, if you "clearly" knew the rules but are now trying to appeal your ban saying "now I understand that the server has zero tolerance," then that suggests that the only thing that has changed is now you know that you will be caught and you will be banned. It sounds more like you're just sorry that you got caught to me, and now you're just trying to butter up your appeal by talking about how "amazing" the server is. But, this is Grimm's ban so I'll let him handle it.

I am sorry if it came off as you say it did. But i see what you mean by it seems im only sorry i was caught. Which to be honest, when i was banned that never crossed my mind. I was ashamed of what the friends i made on the server would think of me. The guilt is still eating at me. But i fully understand the points you made and i can see why you would say that it seems i am only sorry i was caught. I hope that Grimm will judge my actions and my appeal as he feels is fit. But, if my ban appeal is to be denied I hope you guys will allow me to be apart of the forum community for hometown.
Who We Become, And Who We Wanna Be...Are As Different As Night And Day~Mandopony

[Image: 28ce0d25de3c2adc0e2c96ff5978a823.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im Absolutely Sorry- Dawn's Ban Appeal - by DawnDaStormcloak - 01-20-2016, 07:53 AM