• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal
(11-29-2016, 02:46 AM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: I have no proof for the diamonds, just my word, But I do have evidence of me mining to the dungeon with nndawg11.

(11-30-2016, 04:00 AM)PinetreeboysJNB Wrote: Alright, so this is a bit fishy sounding, I was strip mining. I was in a cave I headed straight for a bit and then altered course, right into the dungeon. That's all I can really prove, my word.

Your word that you're not cheating?  I decided to see how much that's worth.

[Image: image.png]
First, I ran your IGN through NameMC to see your past IGNs, and then I ran those through Google with the word "ban" tied to all searches.

First result, you being banned for multiple offenses and even admitting to hacking for a video.

Then I found video evidence of you using reach and kill aura hacks on a PvP server.

Then I checked that server's ban history and came up with multiple offenses on your account.  About half of them are on the same type of offense.

Based on your server bans, you have a clear history of glitch abuse and hacking that you even admitted to.

If you don't have any evidence to counter my claims and your word is clearly questionable, then it's reasonable to assume you hacked.  If you'd like to drop the innocent act and write an essay-length apology, then you being unbanned may be considered.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal - by PinetreeboysJNB - 11-28-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-29-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-29-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 12-01-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: PinetreeboysJNB Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 12-04-2016, 04:51 AM