• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iONBlackJesus XRAY ban Appeal
I decided to take the liberty to look at the mine in question. I'd like to consider myself pretty fair, and usually I look at X-Ray trying to prove someone innocent rather than guilty. I can't in good conscience say that this was just some fluke.

The area where you mined with torches seems to follow the pattern you describe, but then suddenly you start going off of Y:15 and go from ore to ore consistently over and over again. You can't honestly expect me to believe that you suddenly dug down 5 blocks and cleared out the area around the bedrock to expose diamond because of ADHD? And the path that you followed perfectly went from diamond to diamond, with curves sweeping around and digging up and down. I looked around and couldn't find any diamonds that you missed. I've seen lots of X-Ray in my time, and have even undone some X-Ray bans that I investigated to find weren't good bans. This isn't one of those, I'm sorry. I agree with Kat's decision to ban.

One thing that I can do however is lift the IP ban to allow your brother to play. It's gone.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Messages In This Thread
iONBlackJesus XRAY ban Appeal - by iONBlackJesus - 12-12-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: iONBlackJesus XRAY ban Appeal - by Eratheon - 12-12-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: iONBlackJesus XRAY ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 12-12-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: iONBlackJesus XRAY ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 12-12-2016, 11:55 PM