• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Whoa whoa whoa.... I would never greif someone and I know that. I am not saying that you are lying about this. I'm sure what you say is true, however, I would not greif anyone. I've been greifed before, (different server on pocket edition) and I would (and never have) greifed another person because I know what it feels like. It sucks. My friend (this person is no longer my friend because I realized they were not a good person a while ago) asked what Minecraft pc was like, so I showed her how it worked and let her play on some of my servers. She got on hometown the most, and this was over an expansion of days. I've only been of the server once or twice, or I've been on my phone and looked over her shoulder to see her on it. (She only had minecraft rip off games on her ipad, she wanted to try the real thing. Her parents would not let her buy a pc account because they said it was a waste of money.) I'm not trying to dodge this ban by saying it wasn't me, because I realize this was probably my fault, by letting her freely play on all my servers. I should have told her to stick to singleplayer worlds, but at the time I didn't think she would do anything bad. I know I had a house, but when I saw her walking around and building, I assumed she was doing it where she was allowed to. I thought I got banned for taking something from an item frame, because it said I was banned for theft. If I had known that my account/my friend had been greifing, I would have definately done something to stop it. I 100% agree that you should have banned me for greifing (and theft), but I personally want to have a chat with my this person whom I let borrow my account before anything else happens. I'm sorry for stealing that cake though, and sorry for letting this happen. Again, have been greifed before and I would never do it to someone. Please give me a chance to talk to this person about using my account like that. (I know who it is because she was the only person I've ever let get on my account) I understand if you don't believe me and don't want to unban me, just hear me out on this one.

I personally have been on plenty of servers like this where you can build on someone's plot or survival servers like this. I don't know if it is possible for you to see, but I have never greifed anyone on those servers. Thank you for giving me another chance to explain why I am apologizing and why I should be let back on. I really appriciate it.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by 7indygirl - 12-22-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 12-22-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 7indygirl - 12-23-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 12-27-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 7indygirl - 12-30-2016, 05:23 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 12-30-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 7indygirl - 12-30-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 12-30-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 12-31-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 7indygirl - 01-02-2017, 08:30 AM