• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confusing ban
(12-31-2016, 11:12 AM)JoesMine231 Wrote: hello this is JoesMine231, i dont know why i have been banned from hometown survival server. it says i was banned by kat for rule 1/2 but i searched the rules. how can you have half of a rule, im very confused. but honestly, i haven't played hometown in a few months so i am not sure why i have been banned. can someone please give me an explanation. i wasn't banned until after i left the game. im not even sure when i cant find anything telling me about the ban. there does not appear to be a ban list. please get around to me i am so confused and would realy wish to be helped or at least given an explanation. i also have never even heard of this "kat" mod or why they banned me. my best guess is that it was an accident.

by the way sorry for the bad spelling. and if you are wondering i have never been banned from any server. i have only been warned for some minor spam in the past on other servers.

To start, read this: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

What Kat likely meant via her ban message was that you were banned for offenses related to rules #1 & #2, which are disrespect and spam/caps/annoyance.  Those rules are covered in this rulebook ( https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13 ) in section 2 sub-sections A, B, D, and G.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
confusing ban - by JoesMine231 - 12-31-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: confusing ban - by Grimm_Wolfe - 12-31-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: confusing ban - by JoesMine231 - 01-01-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: confusing ban - by JoesMine231 - 01-01-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: confusing ban - by TheOnlyKat - 01-01-2017, 07:38 AM
RE: confusing ban - by JoesMine231 - 01-01-2017, 09:21 AM