• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
KeaPatera's Appeal
Okay, your appeal is well written and has good detail to it. You have shown me that you are sorry and regret your actions. However, you need to realize that if you be your self, people will still be your friend. The stuff you said last night, was not appropriate; people have been banned before over similar situations.

You started off with:
[19:24:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] iKeaSellsPickles >> averom do you have a shower i can cum in?
[19:29:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] iKeaSellsPickles >> cumcumcumcumcum
You know that this isn't acceptable and is something people usually get kicked for, especially when new people join the server. Yes we are a mature server and like some jokes here and there, but this is one thing that can disturb others.

After you had to say things that got more concerning; which lead to your ban:
[19:48:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] iKeaSellsPickles >> TRY ME BTCH
[20:00:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] iKeaSellsPickles >> if you cuss you fucking get banned, assholes

Rule 1:Be respectful to all players and staff.
In addition, not to long ago not only me, but other people had warned, kicked and muted you for your actions. You agreed when talking to me to stop.

Overall, if you can tell me that you will stop all of the above, I will consider unbanning you. You have told me how it affects other players and how it can be sensitive to them; as well as explaining that you're sorry to them. I'd like you to also explain why respect is important on the server.
- KatNip

Messages In This Thread
KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-13-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 01-13-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-13-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 01-14-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-16-2017, 08:00 AM