• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
KeaPatera's Appeal
Okay here goes. Respect is honestly what builds relationships and keeps them. when there is no mutual respect between eachother, there is no real relationships and the whole thing is fake. Respect means doing your best to not make others uncomfortable and that you care. respect on the server means that you care about the other players and that having a relationship with the others is important to you. it means not saying rude and crude things when you know it makes them uncomfortable. relationships without respect is pure anarchy. It doesnt mean anything without it. Mutual respect is not only important on the server, but everywhere else too. It is important on our server because Hometown is a place to make friends and team up and build civilizations. Almost everyone on Hometown has respect for eachother and that was one of the things i lacked at the time.

I hope that was clear enough. Im not the best writer and some of that may have sounded repetetive.

I promise to not lose respect and to be a loving, caring, and a helpful friendly person on the server from now on. I promise to follow the rules and do my best to oblige. I really care for this server and I hope that you would have me back. Smile

----

Edit: I almost forgot to thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me understand. Smile

Messages In This Thread
KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-13-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 01-13-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-13-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 01-14-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-16-2017, 08:00 AM