• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reprive's Ban Appeal! Sorry HomeTown
Looks star, I cannot even begin to explain how sorry I am... I apologise and just plead that I am given another chance to prove that I can be a player people can look up to rather than a idiot people have to ignore.

Plus that other thing is irrelevant as you seem to cut out the bit where I apologised to the whole server, I find that unfair as it's not exactly fair is it? Could you please show the bits where I apologised? As it shows sufficient evidence that I regret my actions... and before you say it, the two pieces of evidence are not linked as ones a insult that i aologised for and the other is crudeness that I wish to apologise for

Also I gave a cheeky reply to a question that I could have apologised for if you wanted me too without all this trouble... like god this is one of my most favourite servers and my first ban, please unban me and if I offend after a warning I'll take my ban on the chin

I would also like to add that I was playing with my mousepad that does. It let me scroll up into chat as I left my mouse at home and was not home

The only thing I can think to say is that I will try my best to never offend again and read the rules as best as possible to remember I apologise

Messages In This Thread
Reprive's Ban Appeal! Sorry HomeTown - by Reprive - 01-23-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Hello - by Arayvek - 01-23-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Hello - by Reprive - 01-23-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Reprive's Ban Appeal! Sorry HomeTown - by Reprive - 01-24-2017, 02:37 AM