• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
There was x-raying under your account, I can assure you of this.  I'll present my evidence and argument for you and staff-review.

Evidence Gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/1oj14fjoa/88d5d3f9/

Timeline: I was running an x-ray check via CoreProtect to examine the day's diamond ore breaks when I became suspicious of the timing of your breaks [Logs].  It was faster than some, so I decided to check it out.  I was actually teleported to the [Xray3] spot first, which was covered in gravel that I had to rollback.  Upon rolling back the gravel, I found that you had found the ore through plain stone in an odd manner, so I proceeded to investigate your breaks further and went to the earliest one.  Upon teleporting to the location at [Xray 1], I found your had dug a 1x1 tunnel [Entry Tunnel 1] from the surface of the world straight down and hit [Xray 1] head-on.  That's very suspicious and a classic sign of x-raying.  I examined the tunnel you made from [Xray 1] and found your had entered a strip mine owned by someone else.  I noticed you dug another tunnel through the stone wall [Entry Tunnel 2] at a diagonal angle and hit diamond [Xray 2] after a few blocks.  I went further down the stripmine and found another tunnel through stone [Entry Tunnel 3], which led me to two more diamond ore veins that you mined straight to [Xray 3 & 4].  From the screenshots labeled [Spectator 1, 2, 3, & 4], it's clear that x-raying had occurred on your account, as it's evident you had pre-knowledge of the location of diamond because you mined straight for them.

I proceeded to IP-ban the account.

The findings should debunk any denial that x-raying has occurred.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Paigemackenzii - 03-01-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-02-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Paigemackenzii - 03-02-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-03-2017, 06:08 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Paigemackenzii - 03-03-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-04-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Paigemackenzii - 03-04-2017, 12:28 PM