• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Okay, I understand. I am just going to be completely honest. I do indeed have two accounts, and I forgot MrTools even came on the server, but I remember now. I used to use MrTools a lot but them I switched to Bobbrito since it was my main account and has the ranks on most servers, simple. Now, I like to grief, kill people, destroy towns, etc, when I do it I laugh because it's pretty funny what people type after. I am able to adapt to the server and not break a single rule ever again, simply because I don't think I can find another server like this, I love survival. I understand that there is no alts allowed now, so if I were to be unbanned, may you remove the IP ban and just ban MrTools, because I have two brothers, a step brother and a real brother, adamrozen7 and crazy_adam, and I know what you are thinking ''those are alts!'', they have the same name, again, being completely honest. I doubt adamrozen7 will get on, but I want to p;ay the server with crazy_adam.

So, I know that that was a lot of writing, but it is the truth. I really want to play on the server again, and the xraying, I usually don't do that, but I got lazy. I will not happen again.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Bobbrito - 03-04-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-05-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Bobbrito - 03-05-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-06-2017, 07:11 AM