• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xEpsilon52's Ban Appeal
 any of the cheated goods, meaning diamonds, money, ores will be taken away to be disposed as they are not legit items. I'd like you to answer a question in full detail, and to also let me know, if you know of anyone else who has also got the cheated goods. 

-How does X-Ray affect the other players and economy?
in reply 

xRay has its obvious adverse effect on the amount of ore in a world. The not so obvious impact it has is it de-legitimizes a player and everything he touches. It is almost like the King Minus effect, yet the xRayer may see the world as gold but the rest of the world sees a devalued husk of what used to be. The economy is another aspect that is affected, using King Minus again he for a short time had the richest empire the world had ever seen but very soon after the price of those things that make him wealth drop in value until he makes a grain of rice per pound of gold. 

As to answer the other questions i believe that everything was sold but there may be a chest at my "/home" i used it to store my stuff so there may be ores in there but the last thing that I did on my account before i went to the bar was i made a what the server calls a "god" pickaxe. The books where bought at emporium legit and the two diamonds i had at that time where legit and i was given i think like 26 dollars in game from a random player so i could buy the last diamond. i made the pick so my brother had something good to use then left for the bar. i had no armor, no other picks besides a half dead iron one and possibly other iron tools. the pick didn't take long to earn the money for i think it was like 500 for the books and all and that was money i made from cave diving, but i understand if you just want to inv clear me before unbanning me becasue i have no proof of any of that.

and as sold i mean at the spawn store. i am mostly sure that no other player has any cheated goods. Earlier in the day i was trading diamonds for iron but i think it was only like 4 diamonds that where legit and it was at the price of 20 iron per diamond. For the sake of detail here i made the trade because i was not yet in the "know" that diamonds sold for so much and also i didn't really need diamonds yet. its better IMO to lose a set or iron in lava then lose even a diamond pick worth .

Messages In This Thread
xEpsilon52's Ban Appeal - by xEpsilon52 - 03-22-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: xEpsilon52's Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 03-23-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: xEpsilon52's Ban Appeal - by xEpsilon52 - 03-23-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: xEpsilon52's Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 03-23-2017, 11:41 PM