• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xXDanGamerXx's Ban Appeal (IP Ban)
(04-02-2017, 07:22 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Apart from the impatience, I can see you followed my instructions and made this appeal longer–much appreciated.

One last thing though I would like answered.  Since you bring up that using x-ray is bad, do you understand why it's bad?

Answer these last two questions with at least three (3) sentence each and you will be unbanned:

- How does x-raying affect the economy negatively?
- How does x-raying affect other players negatively?
Grimm_Wolfe, Thank you so so much for being so forgiving, seeing as x-ray appeals are rarely accepted, so in return I have put a lot of effort into this reply. Thankyou

X-Raying Negatively affects the economy because it is being unbelievably greedy taking up more of the diamonds underground. By X-Raying, you are hogging most of the diamonds underground. There is only so much diamond in 1 world and X-Raying to find all of the diamonds is consuming way more diamonds than someone should, thus running the supply of diamonds out faster. The point I am trying to get at is that by X-Raying, it's taking up way more diamonds than I should have...Leaving fewer diamonds for others. It would make me richer (in diamonds) and essentially others poorer. This Leads onto the second Question

X-Raying affects other players Negatively because others will not be able to have or find as many diamonds. This brings the players morale down because they would have fewer diamonds. It is very inconsiderate to others so X-Raying would annoy other people because they would have fewer diamonds. It would also bring others opinions of me down as they would see me as an outright cheater. And when someone cheats in a game it is annoying because it is very unfair and disrespectful. Also if one person ran around the server bragging about their diamonds it would upset others that they would not have as many diamonds.

Thank you ever so much for being this considerate and forgiving I cannot say thank you enough

~xXDanGamerXx
PS: I am truly sorry for X-Raying

Messages In This Thread
RE: xXDanGamerXx's Ban Appeal (IP Ban) - by xXDanGamerXx - 04-05-2017, 12:47 AM