• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(07-11-2017, 04:01 AM)Star Wrote: To be unbanned, you'll need to answer the following questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each; that's how serious x-ray is here.

- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?

This cheat hacks or something like that, and it's not allowed to use on servers. As it gives advantages over other players! Its use is poor because it helps the player to get better detriment and money and because of this a new player and a constant player loses interest in playing on the server.

Other players are affected by the fact that (in this case) I get the best items and dig out all the ores (to the premrome) near the house or somewhere else, and the other players simply will not get anything therefore the players will leave the server, and many players love Play with a lot of games and then players will leave the server in two.

Chit influences the economy by the fact that (in this case) I dig out my ore without much effort and put the price lower than in the rest of the stores and if the diamonds were still not sold I could have put the price even less and the diamonds would have cost in 2-3 Times less than coal, iron and so on

I did not play on this server, but I managed to fall in love with it. Since there are many grids on many servers, they break down the buildings and the admins are not adequate, but on this server everyone lives in peace and quiet (I did not notice the griffins and tamu like this) + this license is used on this server and there are no wipes of worlds!

I understand their guilt and responsibility that fall on me, because I used an X-ray. I apologize to all the players and the server administrator! I promise that this will not happen again!

I hope I get it unban)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by TheFaerMan - 07-11-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 07-11-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheFaerMan - 07-11-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 07-11-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheFaerMan - 07-11-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 07-11-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheFaerMan - 07-11-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 07-12-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheFaerMan - 07-12-2017, 11:59 PM