The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xp farms
Exclamation 
So i have notice an increase in the usage of xp/gold farms moop and pigman. Both are owned by the same person so the same rules apply to both farms. Pigman does display the rules of the farm as moop does not. The problem i see is that no one will listen or follow these rules. 

Rule 1: Don't steal XP or drops: I have seen this a few times. i have been afking and someone stoops by and rather pushes me out of the way or just stands there. Sometime they stop by for a little to repair an item. I don't care this is counted as theft. I or the current user was there first and as a result gets first dibs on everything that is generated there. Twice i have also had gold nuggs stolen from me(one time i was able to get them returned). There are plenty more XP farms that you can go and stop by to get XP. to repair your pick. Also if the current user is there and spots you using it and ask you to leave you should leave. you were not there first and you can wait your turn. Also DO NOT turn off the grinder when someone is using it. That is just flat out wrong and is prohibiting the current user from getting the item that they wanted in the first place. 

Rule 2: Dont AFK forever(1-2 hours max): Now this rule seems to be followed but i hate when people accuse me of having been at the farm for a long time. I time myself so i know when i am breaking this rule. i have never stayed at one too long anyway. and it also takes longer when people do steal as they are getting the items and not me since i was there first. 

Some people will reply to this cause they are ones who do this to me and tell me to chill. I am chill its just you are breaking the rules and must follow them. Im trying to teach them and as a result makes me steam when they do not listen.
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Xp farms - by Dinogirl2468 - 07-25-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: Xp farms - by Nyozel - 07-25-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Xp farms - by Dinogirl2468 - 07-25-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Xp farms - by _JELLy__ - 07-25-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Xp farms - by shisuan - 07-26-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Xp farms - by DrBot - 07-27-2017, 12:50 AM