• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xp farms
(07-25-2017, 06:01 AM)Nyozel Wrote: Yes, I personally have also known of two instances wherein someone was grinding xp and then some other person shows up and and buds in and starts using it, not even asking the person who was there first if they could get in for a couple minutes. As such, I asked the owner of the farms to make rules for using them so people would (hopefully) stop being rude and budding in if they knew it was not allowed. As such, he made the rules and made the second farm as well so that other people can use it as well.

Unfortunately, I do not know how we'd enforce people to abide by the rules for using these farms, if anyone does have an idea, please tell us; I do not appreciate people budding in on me, nor would anyone else. In the end, please have the same consideration for others as you would wish them to have for you.

One last thing, if you're afking for gold, I believe /warp jellygold was reinstated if it was ever deleted, so please use that if it's not being used for getting gold, that way you do not inconvenience others or run the risk of others stealing your gold that you are afking for. Also, when grinding out levels for things, I recommend using a guardian farm instead since they're better for grinding levels (Worse at repairing tools from my experience); the guardian farms I know of are Jellyguardian, Guardianxp and Guardianwool (Or Woolguardian, it's owned by Lahoura), DrBot also has a guardian farm, but I do not know the warp and whether it is an xp farm or just a drops farm.

thank you so much for this information. i will use it so i no longer have to deal with people stealing.
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Xp farms - by Dinogirl2468 - 07-25-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: Xp farms - by Nyozel - 07-25-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Xp farms - by Dinogirl2468 - 07-25-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Xp farms - by _JELLy__ - 07-25-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Xp farms - by shisuan - 07-26-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Xp farms - by DrBot - 07-27-2017, 12:50 AM