The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I think SMP.

Minecraft name: Cuddly517

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: It's the only server I know where there is no PVP, has minimal mobs and I have so many memories on this server...
I started playing on this server a lot recently with a friend and I think we didn't know the rules properly. We thought that we could break things if they were not on claimed land. This is the truth. I'm really sorry about any damage I caused. But I wish I could know what it is exactly I did wrong? I promise I will read the rules again and they will make more sense to me now (And I will be able to remember them better now) because I know more about Minecraft now than before. (Because before when I first started playing on this server, I had read the rules but I couldn't understand them fully.) 

Why do you want to come back: It's the server where I built my first house on Minecraft. There were so many things I planned to do on this server too. And all the other servers out there are really scary for me because they allow PvP and there are more mobs. I really love how it is so peaceful on this server. Also, I really like the events you hold from time to time like Halloween events and winter events. I am very much looking forward to the Halloween events for this year..... 
Please unban me... :,(

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Cuddly517 - 09-23-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 09-24-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cuddly517 - 06-24-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Panda_is_Love - 09-24-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 09-24-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 06-25-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cuddly517 - 06-26-2018, 01:07 PM