The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, WTF?
This will be a simple thread.  Share some of your WTF-moments you've experienced in your life.  They can be from whenever in your life.  Please, be as detailed and truthful as possible.  Label NSFW/NSFL when applicable, too.

Eating & Shitting? e-@
Well, I once used a restroom on my campus, and-while I was washing my hands-a person flushed and exited a stall while eating a burrito.  Didn't wash or anything.  Pretty gross.

"That Cigarette Smelled Weird"
This was during my 2nd semester at my university.  I had just got out of my Italian class and was walking with a classmate.  A man blew smoke and we walked through it as he walked the past us.  Now, I was very naive at the time and just commented on how odd it smelled than usual tobacco.  My classmate looked me and said, "'cause that was weed"  The man gave no fucks, just walking across campus smoking a joint.

Shooting Range Mishaps
Just a few of them.

Shot in The Face:  this happened over a year ago.  I went to the local shooting range when it wasn't busy and started shooting my dad's .45ACP Springfield-Armory Operator (1911 pistol).  Well, I was shooting and I felt something smack me two inches below my right eye.  It felt like someone flicked me with their finger there, hard.  I felt the spot, no blood.  I started looking at the ground and found what hit me.  It was a dime-sized piece of the copper-jacket that surrounds the bullet, I got hit in the face with a ricocheted bullet fragment.  The backstop (the surface that stops the bullet) is over 60 yards / 54.9m away from the firing line.  Safety glasses, folks; always.

"Don't Hold It Like That": once saw a woman hold a pistol like this.  She fired before I could warn her, it was a self-correcting issue beyond that point.  [For those who don't know.  When that type of pistol is fired, the entire upper-section slides back at high-speed and it's very sharp.  She cut her thumb.]

"He's Shooting The Ceiling" (/_-):  untrained people and firearms do not mix, and it scares the crap out of me when I see them.  I once saw a man rent the range's .45ACP civilian-model Kriss Vector, put a target out to ~7ft, tuck the weapon under his arm, aim close to a 45degree angle upward and let loose.  I shoot at an indoor range, he put like seven rounds through the ceiling before his friend pointed it out.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Yo, WTF? - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-07-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheNamesGames - 11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by The_4thdoctor - 11-07-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheFabNova - 11-07-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Rayvenz - 11-08-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Jttiger21 - 11-08-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Geckorian - 11-14-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheFabNova - 12-12-2017, 04:16 AM