• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, WTF?
This happaned in the spring, this year

A rumour was spreading by that there was a pedophile running around the elementary school and daycare that was nearby my home.
  While i never got to see it, my neighbours kids told me that he was chasing their two of their classmates when they came to school. I did’nt believe that, but the police was called to the scene. Apparently no-one was found, so i guess it was just a rumour. Still, a bit scary to think that there was a naked, old man chasing kids.

This happaned in the same elementary school i was going to few years back

I was heading back to home, when i bumped to my 2 friends who were discussing about something ”danger of life”, which, got me curious. However they ran off, and i continued outside the building. Midway to home, i heard the school firealarm go off. Apparently a prank gone wrong, and nothing was burned, but god help those two.

The great *Meatball* war *cough* happaned a year back    ...i think

So we were having some *meatballs* for lunch (actually it was fish meatballs but because the menu said its meatballs it has to be meatballs.) and i was sitting at one of the side tables. Then, someone decided it would be a fantastic idea to throw a meatball. It flew, like a paperplane, trough the hall, landing on the other side, to the sea of people. Soon enough, from the table it landed to, another meatball was thrown. The chain continued, and more and more was added to the chain. It was pretty majestic to watch from the (out)siders tables, until someone decided to throw a f*cking plate (yeah i know, wise people) 
It ended before it even started. It was so fun to see how goddamn stupid people can be even at this age. But, i guess, its a shitposter’s life, so i didnt get involved. Sh*t like this happens once in a blue moon (means rarely) and its always something worth seeing. Another similiar ”incident” was the great snowball fight. Throwing a snowball in this education system is like performing a deadly Sin, and there even was a rumour that someone got kicked out of the school because he dropped a snowball on the ground. Guess it was the last straw, huh? What are you guys supposed to be? Anyway, we had a fire drill, and everyone was outside, performing lines by height and alphabetic order. I wonder how is that supposed to help in a fire drill... anyway, it was wet and snowy, perfect opportunity for snowballs. It all started with one, and it became a bloody darn war. I guess that sums up the Intelligence lvl of the maggots i study with... anyhow, it ended before it started, too. Only one guy got to trouble, and if the rumours are to be belived, he didn’t throw a single snowball. 
   Sorry i wrote a bloody essay again, sorry about that.

That’s about it, i have a bit boring of a life Confused

TL DR:
A rumour about a naked pedophile running around my neighbourhood, never got caught
My friends pulled a prank that ended up causing a firealarm
A guy threw a meatball in the cafeteria, causing a meatball war
Aother guy threw a snowball during firedrill, causing a snowball fight
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Messages In This Thread
Yo, WTF? - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-07-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheNamesGames - 11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by The_4thdoctor - 11-07-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheFabNova - 11-07-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Rayvenz - 11-08-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Jttiger21 - 11-08-2017, 08:46 PM