• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, WTF?
This is a true story that happened this year.

So one time we have a party at my friend'a farm and some guys decide they are hungry and walk Into town for MacDonalds. Problem: the farm is a mile outside town, and another mile from Maccies. Did I mention its midnight on a Saturday night in the middle of the countryside? Anyways we get a call at 3am saying that they finally found Maccies and decided to eat in "because it'll be faster" (they're drunk btw). They then set off back to the farm. Somehow they manage to get out of town and all the way back to the road heading to the farm. Me and two friends walk half a mile to the farm entrance to meet them, and when we can't see them we head down the road to get them. What happened next was the most terrifying thing I've experienced to date.

So theres three of us, and we see the three guys coming down the road towards us walking very fast. I run to them and my mate says "NO TURN AROUND AND DONT STOP WALKING". He's setting a super fast pace and looks a little insane in the (now nearly 4am) moonlight. We're on this straight Tarmac road in the middle of nowhere and that same friend goes "we're being followed".

He says they noticed a man behind them as they left town. Every time a car went past he would say something about turning their lights off and he kept a constant distance behind them. When they sped up, he sped up to match their pace. Web they turned onto the road leading to the farm entrance, he followed. They said that he hadnt made a sound since the main road and the cars but was still behind them. I was skeptical, and I couldn't see this guy behind us but apparently he was wearing black clothing.

We pass a small group of houses and hope that the guy is just walking (two miles at 4am) home or something. He doesn't turn off the road. We turn around in time to see him step into the light from one of the houses, and there is definitely a man walking along behind us in the middle of the road. At this point everything becomes very real. We run to my friend s farmhouse and one guy turns and legs it for the front porch. The rest of us turn into the road leading to the campsite and I grab an axe from the logging shed. We see the man approach us, but he just walks past and along the road.

After my friends house, the road continues in a steady uphill climb for about a quarter of a mile. It is perfectly straight and there is nothing along it other than fields. Afte he goes past I step into the road to take a look, but he is nowhere in sight. He is not on the road. Noone saw where he went, not even my friend in the porch.

We walked back to camp in formation, myself holding the axe at the front and scanning the fields around us. We didnt sleep that night.

We never called the police or anything, but all 6 of us saw that man walk past on the road and all of us saw the empty road only seconds later.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Messages In This Thread
Yo, WTF? - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-07-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheNamesGames - 11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by The_4thdoctor - 11-07-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheFabNova - 11-07-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Rayvenz - 11-08-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Jttiger21 - 11-08-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Geckorian - 11-14-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheFabNova - 12-12-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by Penguin - 12-12-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Yo, WTF? - by TheNamesGames - 12-12-2017, 01:36 PM