The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
xNamzy Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xNamzy

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: I forgot, was a long time ago

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i was banned for a mistake i foolishly made a long time ago, instead of following the rules i made the mistake to cheat and use x ray for diamonds...i miss playing with my friends and want to have fun with them again, I've matured over the months i was banned and learned my lesson to not use cheats. It was a mistake i regret doing and would love to join back the server to support it.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to be apart of the community again, playing on this server was fun because i have multiple friends who still play on the server. I want to come back and even donate to the server to get ranks and items since i dont have anything anymore and can help support the server. I miss hanging out and building towns with the friends i have there. I'm sorry i broke the rules but i promise that will never happen again.

Messages In This Thread
xNamzy Ban Appeal - by xNamzy - 02-01-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: xNamzy Ban Appeal - by Star - 02-01-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: xNamzy Ban Appeal - by xNamzy - 02-01-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: xNamzy Ban Appeal - by Star - 02-01-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: xNamzy Ban Appeal - by xNamzy - 02-02-2018, 10:42 AM
RE: xNamzy Ban Appeal - by Star - 02-03-2018, 10:21 AM
RE: xNamzy Ban Appeal - by xNamzy - 02-03-2018, 02:57 PM