The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
coletheoaxman ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: coletheoxman

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I was thoroughly enjoying the server and building an island base with my two friends. I'm willing to admit I used an X-ray texture pack, I wont deny that. The thrill of finding my first couple of diamonds got to my head and I made the idiotic choice to install the pack to find a few more. I fully understand it was in violation of the rules and I am willing to give back whatever the moderators deem fair. Obviously I'll delete the pack and wont use it ever again on your, or on any other servers.

Why do you want to come back: Its been years since I've last played Minecraft and me and my friends recently decided to pick it back up again. We chose smp.hometownmc.com for our new survival campaign and over the last few days we've been enjoying building up our base and playing together. I want to come back to simply have fun with me and my friends, building, mining, farming ect. I'll admit that I cheated, and I regret it because I value having a good time with my friends more than some stupid ores in video game. I feel I should get a second chance, and you can ban me for life if I'm ever caught cheating again.

- Thanks

Messages In This Thread
coletheoaxman ban appeal - by coletheoxman - 04-12-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: coletheoaxman ban appeal - by LilDevilian - 04-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Re: LilDevilian - by coletheoxman - 04-14-2018, 06:49 AM
RE: coletheoaxman ban appeal - by Rayvenz - 04-14-2018, 12:40 PM