• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal [XRAY]
Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because you can infinite resources, which you can sell to get infinite money on this server.  It is also bad because it is considered hacking which is not good for only myself, but for the players around me.

How does X-raying affect other players?
X-raying affects other players because some of them have worked very hard on this server and I have not.  They have spent their time and effort in this game only to have some kid get to their exact spot in just 30 minutes. They might not want to play on this server anymore because of this.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying affects the server's economy because if some people see these hackers who can just get really good in a cheap amount of time, they might not really want to play on this server anymore.  Also, people might see this opportunity to also hack on this server, which might be a hassle for the server's mods & admins.

What have you learned from this ban?
I have learned to never use X-raying again because it is very unfair to my friends and the people who have worked very hard on this server.  I have also learned that by using this hack, I have been unable to play with my friends for the past couple of days.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by CrZyKyle - 05-08-2018, 08:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by derpedo - 05-08-2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by Star - 05-18-2018, 06:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by CrZyKyle - 05-19-2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by CrZyKyle - 05-21-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by Star - 05-21-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by CrZyKyle - 05-21-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [XRAY] - by Star - 05-21-2018, 09:08 PM