The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):  SMP
Minecraft name: Teemois 

Reason for your ban: So basically i got banned for X-Ray, wich is totally reasonable. I'm not tryna say i didnt Xray, cuz i did and for that im truly sorry. I wanted to build a nice house for my friend, but i didnt have enough redstones and all that kinda stuff, so i went on dowloading hack. I really regret this and wish i didnt do it, cuz after all, i could've just went and bought some...Im sorry 

Who banned you:  Uberdeatheathbunny

Why should you be unbanned: I dont have a reason to be unbanned even tho that would be nice. But there is no reason exept me actually wanting to. I used hacks and i cant come up with some great explanation. True, u could give me another chance, but u dont know if im gonna do it again, so that is basically up to u guys. Ofc i wont do it again, im just tryna make a point...Dont ask why i should be unbanned, but what im planning on doing ''if'' i get unbanned. U can ask everyone why they should be unbanned, and they will all say like ''I wont hack again, i promise'' but ´when u ask them what they will do after they get unbanned they will all come up with different answers. So if u ask me, i will go on with the server, get to know a bunch of sweet sweet people and make alot of friends. I won hack again, i promiseBig Grin   (U see what i did in the end?) Have a great day

Why do you want to come back: Well, its such a good server and everyone is so happy and helpfull. I love that community so much. Im not a big fan of minecraft, its been 4-5 years since i last played it, but this server was so great, and i actually had a lot of fun playing it it. This server is most likely the best server i've ever played on

Site note: Im sorry for my last Ban Appeal, i was talking with my friend while posting it, and i wanted to make a bit fun of it, but im sorryBig Grin Good day to 2

Teemois

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by Teemois - 05-24-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 05-24-2018, 05:59 AM