The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My ban apppeal- Hayzii
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Hayzii

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Hiyoko/UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I'm fully aware I've been banned for a lawful reason which is x-ray. I am in the wrong for taking all of the resources away from players playing legit and mining up the world. I am a scumbag for what I have done but I think I may deserve a second chance to do what is right and stop cheating and play legit to get items I want. I can get money and items from mining and my friends on this server which is a way better idea because I wont get banned and wont ruin the server and the economy. I have learned from this ban not to use hacks on a block game(First time) weather that be x-ray (My ban reason)     kill aura etc.. 

Why do you want to come back: I love this server I am really, really sorry for what I have done (Cheating) I know I'm a bad person for cheating in a block game. I would love to spend a lot more time playing on this server and actually play legit and start grinding for my money and items.  I was also about to donate towards this server tis week and buy VIP.
I feel like I can be a good member to this community and maybe a staff member in the future (Probably not after being banned for cheating) 

I hope I can be unbanned and thank you if possible. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-26-2018, 03:46 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by UberDeathBunny - 05-26-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-28-2018, 06:21 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-28-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by frost - 05-28-2018, 12:56 PM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by frost - 05-28-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-28-2018, 06:13 PM