• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My ban apppeal- Hayzii
Why is X-raying bad? X-raying is bad because it gives the player that uses it a huge advantage over everyone else. It can affect the economy in a bad way. It can also take most of the resources away from the world weather that be spawners diamonds gold red stone, It can just ruin the map and potentially ruin someones experience on the serve.

How does X-raying affect other players? X-raying affects other players by giving a huge advantage over them. That could be mining to get loads of money. Also by taking a bunch of the resources that someone that may be playing legit could have and ruin the experience from a potentially new player.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying affects the servers economy by taking a lot of the resources. Which in turn could mess with the price of said resource. For example if someone x-rayed and mined up a bunch of diamonds the demand would go up in turn messing with the economy and price tremendously, If my self mined like 12 stacks of diamonds which is a lot of diamonds.. could mess up the balance and ruin someones income playing legit.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
Maybe next time, if I really needed a item I could ask one of my friends on the server. Or search the world for what ever item that might be. I could also start mining (without X-ray) to trade for what I need. The last thing I can think of is to buy the item from someone on the server that could be a friend or stranger.

What have you learned from this ban?
What I have learned from this ban.. I have learned that x-ray affects everyone in one way or any other. Weather that be  getting the economy of the server or taking the resources away from someone that might be playing legit for their items. It also gives a huge advantage over everyone because you can mine all of the diamonds out of the area and make thousands of dollars.

I hope I did this right and thank you if I am unbanned  [Image: heart.png]

Messages In This Thread
My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-26-2018, 03:46 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by UberDeathBunny - 05-26-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-28-2018, 06:21 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-28-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by frost - 05-28-2018, 12:56 PM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by frost - 05-28-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: My ban apppeal- Hayzii - by Hayzii - 05-28-2018, 06:13 PM