• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
(09-24-2017, 03:34 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You and your friend griefed me causing over 300 blocks of damage as a duo. On this server we do not allow other players going around and breaking other peoples things. It says that in the tutorial you went through when you first joined and /rules.  If you promise to not break things that belong to other people again I will consider unbanning you.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/XxENy

Hello TheOnlyKat, I promise not to break things that belong to other people anymore.
Also, I'm very very sorry we broke your building. I remember doing it now... I hope it didn't take you too long to rebuild it..... :,(  I'm really sorry....
My friend and I were kind of new to Minecraft and we didn't know it when something belonged to other people.
Now I never touch anything that looks like it were built by other people.

The last time I wrote this post was last September. I really wanted to keep playing on the Hometown server but my friend was really disappointed that she was banned and didn't want to play anymore. I tried to persuade her to write an appeal too but she really didn't want to... (My friend doesn't speak English much... I was very sad that she didn't want to play anymore) So I'm back now by myself and I'm going to play on my own now...

I promise again that I will not break things that were built by other people. I hope you understand that when we broke things, we thought if it could be broken, it was generated naturally or something. (We really didn't know much about Minecraft) (Also, we thought if something belonged to another player, a message would show up that I can't break this or something like that. But I know now that's not it.)

So please let me play on this server again! I promise not to cause anymore trouble! :,(

Cuddly517

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Cuddly517 - 09-23-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 09-24-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cuddly517 - 06-24-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Panda_is_Love - 09-24-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 09-24-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 06-25-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cuddly517 - 06-26-2018, 01:07 PM