The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OculousCookie Ban Appeal (Banned By Guy)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: oculouscookie

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I'm very sorry, I used to play on factions and I'm just used to being able to greif. I did realize which server I was on so I tried to tower up to the players house because I assumed it was his beacon and I slipped off of the tower and died because of mobs being on the bottom. I could not get back there because I used the command '/rand' to get there and I was hoping he would just be able to pick it up but I forgot that you can't pick up other players items if they die. I realize now I should have told a moderator of the server or someone who could do something about it so they could somehow do something about it and I am very sorry. I completely forgot on which server I was on.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because although I wasn't on the server for only a small time I had a very good time. I love how the the community and staff are so helpful and friendly. Also there isn't alot of bad people on the server.

Messages In This Thread
OculousCookie Ban Appeal (Banned By Guy) - by oculouscookie - 07-30-2018, 09:25 AM