The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for Griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Velajuel

Reason for your ban: Griefing, Theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned because my mind was not in the right place at the time. I tped to my friend and saw this base. I pearled to it and saw how nice and rich it looked. I noticed it was unclaimed and checked the last time the person logged in and it was a while ago. I decided that it was okay if it got destroyed since they haven't been on for a couple months. However, after I got banned, I realized that there was a chance that they would come back and it would be painful for them to see their beautiful build get destroyed by griefers. I also would not want this to happen to me if I ever left a SMP and came back to realized what I built is gone.

Why do you want to come back: This server is one of the first SMP servers I have ever played on. For the couple days that I have been on, I've realized that this server is extremely friendly and nice to one another. There are so many things that players can get for free (food, xp, etc.) and it has been quite enjoyable. I've been able to enjoy the last month of summer grinding out diamond sets and making my friends angry when I'm super lucky. I have learned from my actions and will be willing to help rebuild/give back anything that I have destroyed from that person's base. 

Messages In This Thread
Banned for Griefing - by velajuel - 08-11-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Banned for Griefing - by UberDeathBunny - 08-11-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Banned for Griefing - by velajuel - 08-11-2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Banned for Griefing - by UberDeathBunny - 08-11-2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Banned for Griefing - by velajuel - 08-11-2018, 10:59 AM