The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal - Beacon Theft
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The SMP survival Server

Minecraft name: DIGI0RN0 (The 0 are zeros)

Reason for your ban: I was random teleporting through the wilderness to find a certain type of wood for my house, and came across a really cool Mayan looking pyramid that I thought looked cool. I noticed a beacon on top, and knew that they were hard to get, but it would be good for our town to have, so without thinking, I just took it. 

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I know that my actions were completely against the rules. No griefing is allowed EVER on the server. I am very sorry for taking the beacon, and I will never grief or steal anything again, not even if it was an inactive base. I have definitely learned my lesson about stealing, and to never steal, even if it seems like no one will notice.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the server because it is one of, if not the best survival server I have ever played on. My friend's and I in real life have been playing on it for a few days and have enjoyed all of our time on it, especially staying up all night making builds and stuff. I would like to come back so I can continue having fun playing some good old survival Minecraft with my friends and supporting the server.

Once again, I am truly sorry for stealing the beacon, and I now know that I will never steal or grief on the server again. Thank you for your time and patience, and I promise this won't happen again.

Dominic.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Beacon Theft - by DIGI0RN0 - 08-11-2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Beacon Theft - by thatguy3339 - 08-11-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Beacon Theft - by DIGI0RN0 - 08-11-2018, 08:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Beacon Theft - by thatguy3339 - 08-12-2018, 08:57 AM