The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xEviscerated Ban Appeal
Brick 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xEviscerated

Reason for your ban: breaking multiple player shop rules and using slurs in chat 

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was unaware of the shop rules where you couldn't buy from one shop and resell to another. If I had known this, I would have acted upon the situation differently. I thought it was right to take advantage of two shops which had very distant price points for the same ore, that being the emerald. I now understand that such exploitation is not acceptable on HT and that it is immoral. For the slurs in chat, I recall only typing "GAY" once, and while I hate to say it, is not a registered slur and was not directly at anyone. I will now keep the chat clean if I was to make a return to HT.  

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because It's the only reason I still play Minecraft to begin with because it's such a good time to play on the server. I was excited for the 1.13 update and all that comes along with that. If I return to HT I promise to not recommit my crimes and to look into things before I do them incase they're against the rules. 

-Zach (xEviscerated)  Smile

Messages In This Thread
xEviscerated Ban Appeal - by xEviscerated - 08-22-2018, 05:57 AM
RE: xEviscerated Ban Appeal - by AmbularD - 08-24-2018, 08:32 AM
RE: xEviscerated Ban Appeal - by xEviscerated - 08-24-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: xEviscerated Ban Appeal - by AmbularD - 08-25-2018, 06:24 AM