• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I answered these questions to some extent above but will be sure to thoroughly restate my thoughts.

Why is X-Raying wrong?
X-Raying is wrong because it puts the player using it at a significat advantage above other players. It inhibits the ability of other players to enjoy the game as it is meant to be enjoyed, and to be perfectly honest, it ruins the satisfaction with which I can play the game as well.
What have you learnt from this?
From this ban I have learned, as stated in my appeal, that there is no plausible reason for me to spoil a game as worthwhile as this with a malicious activity such as X-raying. I will no longer mount the unfair advantages of this cheating and play fairly from now on.
How can X-Raying disrupt the economy?
A server’s economy is built on the ability of players to gather their own resources and sell them at their behalf, consequently earning them a spot in the server’s upper echelons of financial status. X-ray allows a player to gather those resources at a much quicker rate, therefore tarnishing the efficacy of the hard work of other players and destroying the foundation of honest hard work that this server is built upon.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by SoulOfWanderers - 09-04-2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 09-04-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SoulOfWanderers - 09-04-2018, 11:14 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 09-05-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SoulOfWanderers - 09-05-2018, 01:03 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 09-05-2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SoulOfWanderers - 09-05-2018, 06:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 09-05-2018, 10:13 PM