The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PrincessTamsie23's Ban Appeal
Minecraft name: PrincessTamsie23

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I was perm banned for griefing and as soon as i did the griefing i instantly regretted it and wished that i never did it in the first place because it is really mean stealing people's stuff also it will hurt their feelings logging online to see that all of your hard work has been destroyed and i would never want that to happen to me thats why i instantly regretted my actions. Also other than hacking griefing is the rudest and scummiest thing to do on minecraft as it ruins the game for others.

Why do you want to come back: I LOVE playing small smp servers like HometownMC and i have been looking for the past 3 months for the perfect smp server for me and when i came across this server i fell in love as it was so perfect for me and i didnt appreciate how much i loved the server and how much it fitted me and i went and did something horrible and ruined the game not only for me but also the people who i griefed and i am truly sorry i would do anthing to play on the server again and again i am so sorry and would do anything to play on the server again. Heart

Messages In This Thread
PrincessTamsie23's Ban Appeal - by PrincessTamsie23 - 09-09-2018, 05:42 PM