• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discord Ban Appeal [BearWareGames#8056]
The week leading up to your ban, there had been a notice given to other staff members that you, OttoVonBismarck, and PlantAssassin15 had been continuously disrespectful to OZthecraftandcrafty in calls. The three of you seemed to spend your time picking on him childishly and acting like a group of high school bullies to this player. 

As far as the warning goes, I have multiple staff members who can say that they have, in fact, given you warnings. Now, I will be honest in saying that you do not seem to be the instigator, but simply a toxic follower. That being said, however, I have been in numerous calls with you and I can say without uncertainty that you are no stranger to being disrespectful with others. Saying that OZ gave no indication of your disrespectful behaviour means nothing, You know what you were doing and you should be aware of your own actions. Given this is your first ban for behavioural issues, I will unban you given that you answer the following questions with well thought out and sincere answers, each with a minimum of three sentences. 

Why did you feel the need to act in such ways towards this player?

Why did you not follow the warnings given to you by staff?

Why were your actions wrong?

In addition to this, I want to see you apologize to OZ, as well as keep closer watch on your behaviour and make an effort towards changing it. As an active player of HomeTown, you should know that we try and make sure everyone has a good experience. OZ may not think you were being rude, but others do. Think about how your actions affect others for a change.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord Ban Appeal [BearWareGames#8056] - by derpedo - 10-03-2018, 08:12 AM